Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Edwards Life fell 90 cents (-0.9%) to $100.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 759,849 shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.76-$101.61 after having opened the day at $100.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.32. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Assisted Living Concepts ( ALC), down 16.3%, Neostem ( NBS), down 8.8%, Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), down 7.5%, and Graymark Healthcare ( GRMH), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.