DaVita ( DVA) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, DaVita fell $3.56 (-3.6%) to $95.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of DaVita exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 989,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $95.73-$99.50 after having opened the day at $98.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.29. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Assisted Living Concepts ( ALC), down 16.3%, Exelixis ( EXEL), down 13.1%, AVEO Pharmaceuticals ( AVEO), down 10.3%, and Senesco Technologies ( SNT), down 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full DaVita Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.