Tyson Foods ( TSN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Tyson Foods fell $1.23 (-8%) to $14.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17.9 million shares of Tyson Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.06-$15.46 after having opened the day at $15.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.40. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 7.6%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), down 7.1%, Seneca Foods ( SENEB), down 5.6%, and Origin Agritech ( SEED), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tyson Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.