EOG Resources ( EOG) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, EOG Resources fell $1.01 (-0.9%) to $105.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of EOG Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.51-$107.33 after having opened the day at $106.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.75. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoMet ( GMET), down 16%, Tesco Corporation ( TESO), down 15.2%, Cubic Energy ( QBC), down 10.7%, and Adams Resources & Energy ( AE), down 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full EOG Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.