Church & Dwight Company ( CHD) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Church & Dwight Company fell $1.03 (-1.8%) to $55.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Church & Dwight Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 789,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.55-$56.72 after having opened the day at $56.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.73. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 8.1%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 6.3%, Fuwei Films Company ( FFHL), down 6.2%, and Forward Industries ( FORD), down 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Church & Dwight Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.