Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation fell $1.18 (-1.6%) to $72.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.42-$74.27 after having opened the day at $74.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.68. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Chyron Corporation ( CHYR), down 9%, Optibase ( OBAS), down 8.3%, NQ Mobile ( NQ), down 7.8%, and TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cerner Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.