EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell 16 cents (-0.6%) to $26.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 11.5 million shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 20.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.61-$26.88 after having opened the day at $26.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.80. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Radcom ( RDCM), down 13.2%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 10.6%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 9.7%, and Intermec ( IN), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full EMC Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.