Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Wesco International rose $1.52 (2.7%) to $58.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 559,467 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 740,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.17-$59.19 after having opened the day at $57.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.24. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: SED International Holdings ( SED), up 5.8%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 5.4%, TMS International ( TMS), up 3.8%, and Ingram Micro ( IM), up 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.