Gap ( GPS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Gap rose 29 cents (0.9%) to $33.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of Gap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.37-$33.88 after having opened the day at $33.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.46. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 21%, Point.360 ( PTSX), up 21%, Best Buy ( BBY), up 13.3%, and Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Gap Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.