Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts rose 15 cents (1%) to $15.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, five million shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15-$15.33 after having opened the day at $15.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.04. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 19%, Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), up 7.6%, E-House China Holdings ( EJ), up 6.7%, and ZipRealty ( ZIPR), up 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Host Hotels Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.