Grupo Televisa S.A ( TV) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Grupo Televisa S.A rose 20 cents (0.9%) to $23.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Grupo Televisa S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.01-$23.44 after having opened the day at $23.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.11. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Point.360 ( PTSX), up 21%, Tudou Holdings ( TUDO), up 9.8%, Liberty Media Corporation ( LMCB), up 8.5%, and Dex One ( DEXO), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Grupo Televisa S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.