Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V rose 10 cents (1.4%) to $7.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.4 million shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $7.24-$7.42 after having opened the day at $7.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.25. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 6.5%, Heckmann ( HEK), up 6%, Gafisa ( GFA), up 5.4%, and Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), up 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.