Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation rose 49 cents (0.9%) to $55.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.80-$55.56 after having opened the day at $54.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.56. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Tower International ( TOWR), up 11%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 9.9%, WSI Industries ( WSCI), up 8.3%, and H&E Equipment Services ( HEES), up 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dover Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.