Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries rose $1.71 (2.5%) to $71.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 625,511 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 578,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.65-$71.99 after having opened the day at $69.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.84. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Tower International ( TOWR), up 11%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 9.9%, WSI Industries ( WSCI), up 8.3%, and H&E Equipment Services ( HEES), up 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mohawk Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.