Zimmer Holdings ( ZMH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Zimmer Holdings rose 76 cents (1.3%) to $59.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.16-$60.43 after having opened the day at $59.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.02. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: NeuroMetrix ( NUROD), up 23.1%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 20.5%, Retractable Technologies ( RVP), up 14.3%, and Gentiva Health Services ( GTIV), up 12.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Zimmer Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.