Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose 17 cents (0.6%) to $29.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of three million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.32-$29.77 after having opened the day at $29.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.34. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Reeds ( REED), up 17.1%, Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), up 12%, John B. Sanfilippo & Son ( JBSS), up 10.4%, and China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), up 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.