SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications rose 81 cents (1.4%) to $60 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.15-$60.18 after having opened the day at $59.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.19. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 21%, Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 12.3%, Hill International ( HIL), up 11.4%, and ATA ( ATAI), up 10.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SBA Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.