Magna International ( MGA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Magna International rose 91 cents (2.3%) to $41.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 451,682 shares of Magna International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.11-$41.26 after having opened the day at $40.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.15. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Standard Motor Products ( SMP), up 22.1%, Navistar International ( NAV), up 10%, Visteon ( VC), up 5.6%, and Superior Industries International ( SUP), up 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Magna International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.