- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 14.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.33, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, MG has a quick ratio of 1.70, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, MISTRAS GROUP INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for MISTRAS GROUP INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.90% trails that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.