- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $127.84 million or 20.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -0.48%.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.30%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -7.10% is significantly below that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.