Motorola Solutions ( MSI) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Motorola Solutions fell 75 cents (-1.6%) to $47.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of Motorola Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.61-$47.90 after having opened the day at $47.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.81. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Viasat ( VSAT), down 10.3%, Telestone Technologies Corporation ( TSTC), down 9%, NTELOS Holdings ( NTLS), down 8.5%, and United States Cellular Corporation ( USM), down 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Motorola Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.