Concur Technologies ( CNQR) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Concur Technologies fell 45 cents (-0.7%) to $64.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Concur Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 719,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.29-$64.80 after having opened the day at $62.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.71. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Performance Technologies ( PTIX), down 21.1%, MTS Medication Technologies ( MTSI), down 20.8%, Active Network ( ACTV), down 15.8%, and Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 15.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Concur Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.