New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2%. By the end of trading, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I fell 39 cents (-3.3%) to $11.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of New Oriental Education & Technology Group I exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.28-$11.95 after having opened the day at $11.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.72. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Zipcar ( ZIP), down 36.5%, Zagg ( ZAGG), down 22.3%, comScore ( SCOR), down 21%, and Air Transport Services Group ( ATSG), down 18.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full New Oriental Education & Technology Group I Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.