AK Steel Holding Corporation ( AKS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, AK Steel Holding Corporation fell 3 cents (-0.6%) to $4.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, seven million shares of AK Steel Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.91-$5.21 after having opened the day at $5.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.94. Other company's within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Molycorp ( MCP), down 28.5%, Oxford Resource Partners ( OXF), down 7.5%, USEC ( USU), down 7.2%, and Novagold Resources ( NG), down 6.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AK Steel Holding Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.