PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.9%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell 9 cents (-0.8%) to $11.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12.6 million shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.44-$11.88 after having opened the day at $11.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.57. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 7.4%, Sharps Compliance Corporation ( SMED), down 4.8%, Jewett-Cameron Trading Company ( JCTCF), down 2.9%, and KB Home ( KBH), down 1.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.