WellCare Health Plans ( WCG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, WellCare Health Plans fell $7.26 (-11.6%) to $55.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of WellCare Health Plans exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.57-$61.94 after having opened the day at $61.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.38. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Health Net ( HNT), down 15.8%, Assisted Living Concepts ( ALC), down 8.5%, CAS Medical Systems ( CASM), down 8.1%, and BioMimetic Therapeutics ( BMTI), down 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full WellCare Health Plans Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.