Centene Corporation ( CNC) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Centene Corporation fell 28 cents (-0.8%) to $36.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 708,474 shares of Centene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.48-$37.49 after having opened the day at $37.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.04. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Obagi Medical Products ( OMPI), down 18.6%, Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), down 17.2%, Cormedix ( CRMD), down 16.6%, and Health Net ( HNT), down 15.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Centene Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.