SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International fell 76 cents (-1.8%) to $40.57 on light volume. Throughout the day, 598,880 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.46-$42.26 after having opened the day at $42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.33. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 16.8%, Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), down 6.3%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), down 4.5%, and Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.