Verisk Analytics ( VRSK) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Verisk Analytics fell 41 cents (-0.8%) to $47.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 845,011 shares of Verisk Analytics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 752,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.24-$48.29 after having opened the day at $48.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.79. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Zipcar ( ZIP), down 36.5%, comScore ( SCOR), down 21%, CIBT Education Group ( MBA), down 12.3%, and CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), down 11.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Verisk Analytics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.