Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $1.53 (-1.8%) to $85.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.7 million shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.19-$88.25 after having opened the day at $87.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.88. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Cereplast ( CERP), down 13.9%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 13.8%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 11.4%, and Standard Register Company ( SR), down 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.