Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin fell 65 cents (-1.3%) to $49.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 870,603 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.85-$50.88 after having opened the day at $50.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.67. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: ATC Venture Group ( ATC), down 23.8%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 16.8%, Cereplast ( CERP), down 13.9%, and China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 13.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.