Clorox Company ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, Clorox Company fell 46 cents (-0.6%) to $71.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 872,822 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 950,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.71-$73.07 after having opened the day at $72.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.22. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Ballantyne Strong ( BTN), down 8.6%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 7.8%, Generac Holdings ( GNRC), down 4.8%, and Deer Consumer Products ( DEER), down 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Clorox Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.