Apple ( AAPL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Apple rose $7.91 (1.3%) to $615.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12.1 million shares of Apple exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $611.56-$617.98 after having opened the day at $613.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $607.79. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Synaptics ( SYNA), up 10.2%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), up 9.3%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), up 8.6%, and Teradata Corporation ( TDC), up 8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Apple Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.