PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.1%. By the end of trading, PACCAR rose $1.15 (3%) to $39.72 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.23-$40.14 after having opened the day at $39.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.57. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Thor Industries ( THO), up 13.7%, Westport Innovations ( WPRT), up 12.9%, Enova Systems ( ENA), up 11.6%, and Drew Industries ( DW), up 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.