- Employing Transact-SQL and the graphical tools.
- Upgrading SQL Server 2005 and 2008 databases.
- Implementing security for logins, databases and objects.
- Creating contained databases.
- Repairing database corruption.
- Building a database maintenance plan.
Learning Tree develops, markets and delivers a broad, proprietary library of instructor-led courses focused on Web development, IT security, project management, operating systems, databases, networking, software development, leadership, management and business skills. Courses are offered at Learning Tree Education Centers around the world, on-site at client facilities, or via the Web through Learning Tree AnyWare™, the company’s remote-attendance platform.On the Web: www.learningtree.com.On Twitter: http://twitter.com/learningtree.On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LearningTreeIntl.