- Adjusted 1 net income attributable to Artio Global Investors of $3.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012 (GAAP net income attributable to Artio Global Investors of $1.5 million, or $0.03 per diluted share)
- Assets under management of $21.2 billion as of June 30, 2012
- Investment management fees of $33.3 million for the second quarter of 2012
- Effective fee rate 2 of 56.7 basis points for the second quarter of 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA of $8.7 million for the second quarter of 2012
- Quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share on Class A common stock
- Today, the Company announced a reduction of its workforce by 25 employees. This reduction, along with other cost reductions achieved during the first six months of 2012, will result in annualized operating expense savings of approximately $20 million, mostly related to compensation. No portfolio managers or research analysts within its International Equity, High Yield or High Grade Fixed Income strategies were included in the workforce reduction.
Artio Global Investors Inc. (NYSE: ART) (“Artio Global Investors”, together with its subsidiaries, “Artio Global” or the “Company”) today reported its results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Financial Update