Stericycle Incorporated ( SRCL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Stericycle Incorporated fell $1.45 (-1.6%) to $90.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 443,600 shares of Stericycle Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 479,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.37-$91.96 after having opened the day at $91.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.85. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Veolia Environnement ( VE), down 11.3%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 5.3%, United States Lime & Minerals ( USLM), down 4.4%, and Sharps Compliance Corporation ( SMED), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Stericycle Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.