PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo fell 60 cents (-0.8%) to $71.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.3 million shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.45-$72.26 after having opened the day at $72.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.40. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Central European Distribution ( CEDC), down 21.3%, Inventure Foods ( SNAK), down 15.4%, Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), down 6.4%, and Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENTA), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.