Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell 40 cents (-1.2%) to $33.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8.1 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of eight million shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.35-$34.38 after having opened the day at $33.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.85. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 41.6%, AXT ( AXTI), down 19.5%, Spire Corporation ( SPIR), down 15%, and CyberOptics Corporation ( CYBE), down 12.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Broadcom Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.