CH Robinson Worldwide ( CHRW) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, CH Robinson Worldwide rose 29 cents (0.6%) to $53.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of CH Robinson Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.97-$53.25 after having opened the day at $52.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.85. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Genco Shipping & Trading ( GNK), up 43.5%, Excel Maritime Carriers ( EXM), up 15.5%, Old Dominion Freight Lines ( ODFL), up 12.9%, and Diana Shipping ( DSX), up 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.