Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Equinix rose $1.28 (0.7%) to $176.40 on light volume. Throughout the day, 581,955 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $173.36-$177.81 after having opened the day at $175 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $175.12. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Cbeyond ( CBEY), up 16.9%, Frequency Electronics ( FEIM), up 8.8%, 8x8 ( EGHT), up 6.2%, and Atlantic Tele-Network ( ATNI), up 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.