Ventas ( VTR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ventas rose 41 cents (0.6%) to $67.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Ventas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.25-$67.22 after having opened the day at $66.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.81. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: E-House China Holdings ( EJ), up 8.2%, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), up 6%, Consolidated-Tomoka Land ( CTO), up 5.5%, and PennyMac Mortgage Investment ( PMT), up 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ventas Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.