KLA-Tencor Corporation ( KLAC) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, KLA-Tencor Corporation rose 82 cents (1.6%) to $51.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.48-$52.34 after having opened the day at $50.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.78. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), up 23.6%, AMSC ( AMSC), up 21.5%, First Solar ( FSLR), up 21.1%, and Newport Corporation ( NEWP), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full KLA-Tencor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.