Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $2.46 (1.8%) to $136.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 549,681 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 981,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $131.24-$136.70 after having opened the day at $133.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $134.01. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Anika Therapeutics ( ANIK), up 28.2%, Cambrex Corporation ( CBM), up 22.1%, ProPhase Labs ( PRPH), up 16.8%, and Repligen Corporation ( RGEN), up 15.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Regeneron Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.