ANSYS ( ANSS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, ANSYS rose $6.64 (11.1%) to $66.56 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of ANSYS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 710,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.01-$67.42 after having opened the day at $65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.92. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Ellie Mae ( ELLI), up 27.7%, Synchronoss Technologies ( SNCR), up 22.4%, MedAssets ( MDAS), up 19.9%, and Mitek Systems ( MITK), up 19.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ANSYS Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.