W.R. Grace & Company ( GRA) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, W.R. Grace & Company rose 31 cents (0.6%) to $56.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 375,392 shares of W.R. Grace & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 946,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.08-$56.16 after having opened the day at $55.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.71. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Chemtura Corporation ( CHMT), up 15.1%, Cereplast ( CERP), up 11.3%, Westlake Chemical Corporation ( WLK), up 7.9%, and American Vanguard Corporation ( AVD), up 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full W.R. Grace Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.