- Total net revenue was $121.6 million, up 23% from $99.0 million.
- Technology revenue constituted 89%, or $108.2 million of total net revenue, up 26% from $85.6 million.
- Net registration revenue was $83.9, up 20% - including registration growth of 14% and revenue per registration growth of 5%.
- Marketing services revenue constituted 11%, or $13.4 million of total net revenue.
- Net loss was $2.3 million compared to a net income of $5.5 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $20.2 million. Excluding the impact of business combination accounting rules related to deferred revenue, Adjusted EBITDA was $23.8 million.
ACTIVE Network (NYSE: ACTV), the leader in cloud-based activity and participant management™ solutions, today announced its financial results for the second quarter of 2012. Q2 2012 Financial Highlights: (All comparisons are made to the second quarter of 2011)