- 90 percent of respondents feel that it is important to have a website
- 69 percent of micro businesses surveyed currently have a website
- Of those micro business owners who have a website, 75 percent are generating revenue either directly or indirectly through a website
- A little less than half (46 percent) sell physical products on their website
- 56 percent of micro business owners have a Facebook page for their small business
Vistaprint conducts regular surveys with its U.S. micro business customer base, defined as small businesses with between 1-10 employees that primarily work out of their homes and generate less than $100,000 annually in revenues. This online survey was conducted from June 10 to June 17, 2012 with nearly 1,500 total respondents and a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percent at the 95 percent confidence level.While the Small Business Happiness Index offers insight about the sentiment of micro businesses generally, it does not indicate or represent changes in Vistaprint's business results for any period. About Vistaprint Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq:VPRT) empowers more than 14 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business. A global company, Vistaprint employs over 3,700 people, operates more than 25 localized websites globally and ships to more than 130 countries around the world. Vistaprint's broad range of products and services are easy to access online, 24 hours a day at www.vistaprint.com. Vistaprint, the Vistaprint logo and Make an Impression are trademarks of Vistaprint N.V. or its subsidiaries. All other brand and product names appearing on this announcement may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.