European-based contract research organization (CRO) TFS has implemented Medidata CTMS™, a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) clinical trial management system offered by Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO), across its growing organization in an effort to scale operations of its clinical services. TFS’ recent and planned acquisitions have resulted in access to an increased and geographically expansive network of more than 900 clinical sites across Europe. TFS is leveraging Medidata CTMS to provide its growing organization with a common tool for efficiently managing and tracking site performance.
- “Medidata CTMS’ interoperable platform enables TFS to continue providing clients with the high-quality services they have come to expect—but more efficiently and at a greater scale to meet growing customer demand,” said Tiina Nurminen, director of global clinical operations, TFS. “Having an increased network of sites means we can improve our customers’ time to patient enrollment and time to study completion, but this growth places new strains on our site management processes. By implementing Medidata CTMS across our recently expanded organization, we can harmonize our processes to best serve our customers’ trials and optimally work with sites.”
- “CROs are increasingly challenged to find efficient ways of scaling their customer service offerings to meet client needs,” said Glen de Vries, president, Medidata Solutions. “The flexibility of Medidata CTMS streamlines study workflows from study start-up to site payments, helping forward-thinking TFS manage trials more efficiently for their customers.”
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: European CRO TFS Uses @Medidata #CTMS to Handle Growing Customer Base and Expanding Site Network http://bit.ly/R8Pqzk
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn