- Drawbridge Special Opportunities Fund net return of 3.3% for the second quarter of 2012 and 7.6% year-to-date through June 30, 2012
- Successful close of Fortress Credit Opportunities Fund III and related managed accounts, with $4.3 billion in total commitments
- Raised over $650 million of third party capital in the second quarter, bringing total capital raised year-to-date to $3.4 billion through June 30, 2012.
- Called approximately $350 million of dry powder capital for investments during the quarter and distributed over $800 million of capital back to limited partners
- Fortress was named “Credit-Focused Hedge Fund of the Year” for a second consecutive year by Institutional Investor